Digital Marketing in 2020: A glimpse into the future | smart recognition!
Updated: Apr 27
Digital marketing is becoming famous due to its eminent factors and benefits to expand the business.
Most of the famous business houses, brands and government organizations switching towards digital marketing. This is the finest way of creating brand awareness and promotion.
With digital marketing, you can target your potential customers and increase your customer retention rate.
As aptly said by — Beth Comstock, Former CMO & Vice Chair, GE “Marketing’s job is never done. It’s about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.”
According to the current scenario of the market, if you want to settle or expand your business then digital marketing is necessary. Without this, you can’t compete with your competitors. Companies build a relationship with customers through digital marketing. To understand the needs, requirements, and expectations of customer digital marketing play a vital role.
If you are a startup or an established business does not matter, but digital marketing is necessary. Its open door for low budget marketers also.
Users can buy products and services from their place. They can compare the prices and features of different brands. So, the online presence of your business is necessary.
How to do Digital Marketing
The strategies of promoting the products, brands, and services may be different, but the ways remain the same. The practice of digital marketing tools magnifies your sales and profit. The five most important ways of digital marketing are as follows.
Social Media Marketing
Nowadays people of all age groups using different social media channels. It is the main source of promoting products, businesses, and services.
Many renowned brands depend on social media for marketing and promotion. Some famous social media platforms are Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and many more.
Every single social media channel is known for its unique feature e.g. Instagram is famous for sharing pictures.
It is one of the cheapest ways of promoting your products and services. You can connect a large number of audiences at the same time.
It is the most effective way of marketing. By creating the broadcast list you can share your message with your prospective customer.
For effective email marketing, your content should be relatable to the user.
Most of the big business houses and startups are contacting influencers for their promotion.
Influencers are the users of the social media channel, followed by a larger audience.
They share their views and tell the pros and cons of any product.
This is the best way because they already connected people of your niche.
Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
It is one of the primary considerable factors in digital marketing. It also plays a vital role while doing social media marketing.
In SEO we do lots of things, but the main features are keyword research; tracking activities, targeting potential customers, generate traffic and many more. Without SEO digital marketing is incomplete.
Start converting your blog into the money-making blog. Learn here how to create a blog and turn in to monetization.
As we all know without relatable and quality content, you can’t achieve your goals. Content can be created in the form of images, videos, info graphics, blogs, articles, etc.
You can create according to the platform and the niche of your business.
Top 5 benefits of Digital Marketing
Lots of benefits affect your business while practicing digital marketing. Every aspect having its relevancy and importance, but they are interrelated with each other.
While performing promotion you can expand your business with these eminent features.
1. Measure your Effectiveness The most important benefit of digital marketing is you can track your growth. Promoters can compare their position from the past. It also helps them in understanding the behavior of the customers. To run effective campaign tracking is a must.
With this feature, you will also get to know, whether moving towards the right direction or not.
2. Maximize your Reach- It enhances the reach of your audience. There are lots of factors which help in increasing reach. The depending factors are location, income, gender, and many more. The investment is affordable and justified if you run the campaign properly. By maximizing your reach, you can increase your sales and create new customers.
3. Cost and Time Saver- In comparison with traditional marketing, digital marketing saves them time and money. This happens because we can understand the taste of customers. Marketers target only those customers, who are interested in your product.
These features decrease the bouncing rate and increase the customer retention rate. It is much cheaper and effective than traditional marketing. It decreases expenses like rent, employees, electricity bills, etc.
4. Creates Online Presence- In the present time, everybody needs an online presence for their organization. It is in trend to purchase things or availing services online. Nowadays products, jobs, and services everything is available on the internet. Online presence impacts your business in many ways such as increase your sales, bring new customers, boost the reach of the audience, etc. Manufacturers and retailers reach virtually without any physical presence. It eliminates the mediators and decreases the cost of the product.
5. Boost Your Revenue- When you have a large number of customers, then definitely it increases your sales and profit. You can directly connect with the target audience, with the help of digital marketing. Digital marketing brings your business online with this the scope of business expansion increases.
From my experience and looking forward to marketing trends, if you want to grow then digital marketing is a must. To establish your new business or holds your current position of a business, digital marketing is the core element. For performing these activities or run a campaign effectively and efficiently, you need an expert. So, hire anybody and hit the online market.